RAHS Community Advisory Council (CAC)
The Community Advisory Council (CAC) of the Regional Alliance for Healthy Schools helps guide and support programming for the RAHS school-based health centers. School staff, parents, and community partners are encouraged to participate to learn more about RAHS programs and to provide feedback. RAHS will hold CAC meetings at least two times per year. All meetings of the CAC are open to the community.
- Learning more about RAHS and what it offers students
- Providing input into services and programs
- Educating the community on the physical and emotional needs of students
- Opportunities to speak to legislators and other key decision makers about RAHS programs
- Working on student programs by RAHS and members of the RAHS Youth Advisory Council (YAC)
Contact the staff at your RAHS school-based health center to find out how to volunteer with the Community Advisory Committee (CAC).