Ypsilanti Community Middle SchoolRAHS-Ypsi Community Middle school-based health center provides youth the tools they need to live a healthy and happy lifestyle including physicals, sports physicals, immunizations, health and nutrition programs, mental health counseling services, and more. Come over and talk to us!
What's on site at Ypsilanti Community Middle School:
- General physical exams
- Sports physicals
- Sick care
- Dental care
- Lab tests
- Risk assessments
- Counseling (individual, group and family)
- Nutrition program
- Physical activity program
- Substance use prevention
- Early intervention services
- Referrals to community resources
- Insurance enrollment
- Spanish translation services
LocationYpsilanti Community Middle School
Ypsilanti, MI 48198
Youth Advisory Council (YAC)The Youth Advisory Council members are youth leaders that come together to advocates for students and our RAHS School-Based Health Center. Please contact your RAHS health center for more information.
Here are some of the things we’re YAC’ing about:
- What’s happening with teens today
- What teens really need
- Risky behavior and how to prevent it
- RAHS services, groups and events
Health Center Updates
- Get your Immunizations up-to-date! Call to schedule an appointment.
- Need an updated eye exam or a pair of glasses? Contact us!
- Currently uninsured and looking for help to enroll in Medicaid? Contact us!
- Need a physical done for fall sports? Stop by the health center to pick up a form
Staff at RAHS Ypsilanti Community Middle School
Marcia Louisell-McFawn, APRN, FNP-BC
Nurse Practitioner and Site Supervisor
Shajuan Hardy, MA
Rebecca Bowman, LMSW
Clinical Social Worker
Jevgenija (Jenny) Meyers, RDN
Daliesha Robinson, LLMSW
Project SUCCESS Counselor
Jisha Panicker, BDS, MPH
Health Promotion Manager, Project SUCCESS
Sana Ahmed, MD
Tammy Chang, MD
FormsUsing the RAHS Health Center is easy! Find the registration form you need below, complete it, and send it or bring it with you to the health center at your school, or the school nearest you. Call to schedule an appointment in advance. Registration forms are also available at each of the health centers.
Pediatric Registration and Consent Forms
- 2019-20 Pediatric Registration and Consent Forms: Read the registration packet requirements and review the Notice of Privacy Practices. Print and complete the forms and send the completed packet to the Ypsilanti Community Middle School RAHS health center or fax to (734) 221-2282.
- 2018-19 Pediatric Registration and Consent Forms – en Espanol: Lean la Carta de Bienvenida para cumplir con los requisitos de inscripcion y revisen los documentos de Notificacion sobre Politicas de Privacidad de UMHS. Impriman las pagina 2 a la 9, Ileneen los documentos y regresenios via fax al (734) 221-2282.
Sports Physical Exam Clearance & Consent Forms
Print the two-page form. Complete and sign consent. Return the completed packet to school or fax to (734) 221-2282.
Patient Rights and Responsibilities and After Care Hours
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities and After Care Hours: What you can expect from your school-based health center, as well as our contact information.
Notice of Privacy Practices
Adult Registration and Consent Forms
- 2019-20 Adult Registration and Consent Forms: Read the welcome letter for registration requirements and review the Notice of Privacy Practices. Print pages 2-9. Complete each form and send the completed packet to school or fax to (734) 221-2282.
- 2018-19 Adult Registration and Consent Forms – en Espanol: Lean la Carta de Bienvenida para cumplir con los requisitos de inscripcion y revisen los documentos de Notificacion sobre Politicas de Privacidad de UMHS. Impriman las pagina 2 a la 9, Ileneen los documentos y regresenios via fax al (734) 221-2282.