Services and Resources
Call your RAHS health center for an appointment.
Mental Health - individual and group therapy
Tangible Resources - food assistance, clothing closets, and personal items
RAHS is open year-round and our primary care staff are here to help.
- Registered Dietitians
- Sports and Annual Physicals
- Asthma Care
Mental Health is important and RAHS is here to help! Kathy and Theresa are available to meet with you year-round.
- Individual Therapy sessions
- Family Therapy sessions
- Group Therapy sessions
Health and wellness is a lifelong journey. Jisha has resources to help you and your family along the way.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Tangible Resources assistance
- Community Resources
Message to the community
From Your Community Advisory Council
RAHS school-based health centers partner with Community Advisory Councils (CACs) made up of volunteers from businesses, community and non-profit agencies, government departments, and educational organizations. These community leaders provide advice and connect the RAHS care providers and youth to resources in our communities. If you are interested in participating on your school-based health center's CAC, contact your RAHS school-based health center and talk to our staff. We're here to help and we're looking for more community partners to improve and expand our health and wellness offerings to youth in our community!
To learn more about RAHS, our school-based health centers, and the services we provide, please check out our website or stop by your RAHS school-based health center.
In Good Health,
Angie Spence, MPA
Events & Resources
- March 5 - Kearsley High School - Vision & Dental
- March 12 - Genesee County site TBD - Vision & Dental
- March 16 - International Academy of Flint - Dental only
- March 19 - Richfield Public School Academy - Vision & Dental
- March 23 - Kearsley High and Richfield Public School Academy - Dental only
- April 2 - Carman-Ainsworth High School - Vision & Dental