Services and Resources
Call your RAHS health center for an appointment.
Mental Health - individual and group therapy
Tangible Resources - food assistance, clothing closets, and personal items
RAHS is open year-round and our primary care staff are here to help.
- Registered Dietitians
- Sports and Annual Physicals
- Asthma Care
Mental Health is important and RAHS is here to help! Kathy and Theresa are available to meet with you year-round.
- Individual Therapy sessions
- Family Therapy sessions
- Group Therapy sessions
Health and wellness is a lifelong journey. Jisha has resources to help you and your family along the way.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Tangible Resources assistance
- Community Resources
Message to the community
From Your Youth Advisory Council
The heart of our school-based health centers are our Youth Advisory Councils (YACs). These student leaders connect the RAHS care providers with the students at their schools and in their communities. They also help address the care needs of the students by tackling important issues like depression, vaping, and getting your immunizations up to date. If you are interested in participating on your YAC, talk to your current YAC representatives or stop by your RAHS school-based health center and talk to our staff. We're here to help!
To learn more about RAHS, our school-based health centers, and the services we provide, please check out our website or stop by your RAHS school-based health center.
In Good Health,
Angie Spence, MPA
Events & Resources
- December 5 - Kearsley High School - Vision & Dental
- December 19 - Armstrong Middle School - Vision & Dental
- January 9 - Scarlett Middle School / Pathways to Success Academic Campus - Vision
- January 16 - Richfield Public School Academy - Vision & Dental
- January 23 - Ypsilanti Community High School (half day) - Vision
- January 30 - Beecher High / Dailey Elementary School - Vision & Dental