Services and Resources
Call your RAHS health center for an appointment.
Mental Health - individual and group therapy
Tangible Resources - food assistance, clothing closets, and personal items
RAHS is open year-round and our primary care staff are here to help.
- Registered Dietitians
- Sports and Annual Physicals
- Asthma Care
Mental Health is important and RAHS is here to help! Kathy and Theresa are available to meet with you year-round.
- Individual Therapy sessions
- Family Therapy sessions
- Group Therapy sessions
Health and wellness is a lifelong journey. Jisha has resources to help you and your family along the way.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Tangible Resources assistance
- Community Resources
Message to the community
From the Director
We at RAHS are excited about the expansion of Behavior Health Service Programming within the RAHS program. RAHS has three new mental health centers and one fully comprehensive health center slated to open this Fall.
The fully comprehensive health center will be located within the International Academy of Flint in Genesee County. The new behavior health centers will be located within Pioneer High School and Bishop Elementary School in Washtenaw County and Armstrong Middle School in Genesee County.
We would like to welcome you to join us for the Fourth Annual RAHS 5K. Click here to register.
As we move toward the summer months, I'd like to remind everyone that the RAHS health centers are open year-round for youth 21 years old and younger, whether they are students and or members of the community at large. To learn more about RAHS, our school-based health centers, and the services we provide, please checkout our website or stop by your RAHS school-based health center.
In Good Health,
Angie Spence, MPA
Events & Resources
- September 5 at Carman-Ainsworth High School - Vision & Dental
- September 19 at Carman-Ainsworth High School - Vision & Dental
- October 3 at Kearsley High School - Vision & Dental
- October 10 at Scarlett Middle School / Pathways to Success Academic Campus - Vision
- October 17 at Beecher High / Dailey Elementary Schools - Vision & Dental
- October 31 at Richfield Public School Academy - Vision & Dental