Walk-In Appointments Available
Sick Visits and Preventive Health Care appointments are offered at all RAHS Clinics
Confidential Services are available!
Call to schedule an appointment.
Caring for your mind is important!
RAHS offers Counseling Services and Support Groups for all your care needs.
Confidential services are available!
RAHS Health Center Locations
Beecher High School
Carman-Ainsworth High School
Kearsley High School
Lincoln High School
Lincoln Middle School
Northwestern High School
Pathways to Success Academic Campus
Richfield Early Learning Center
Richfield Public School Academy
Scarlett Middle/Mitchell Elementary School
Ypsilanti Community High School
Ypsilanti Community Middle School
- Ypsi High/Community Vision Day : August 10
- Ypsi High/Community Vision Day : August 24
- Scarlett Middle/Mitchell Elementary Immunization Walk-In Day : August 28 from 8am - 11am
- Scarlett Middle/Mitchell Elementary Immunization Walk-In Day : August 30 from 8am - 11am
- Run with RAHS 5K : Saturday, September 30
SAVE THE DATE!
HEALTH TIPSFor information on various health concerns, visit the University of Michigan Health Library.
June 1st - July 4th is Fireworks Safety Month
- Obey all local laws regarding the use of fireworks.
- Know your fireworks; read the cautionary labels and performance descriptions before igniting.
- Never give fireworks to children.
- Wear safety glasses when setting off fireworks.
- Always keep a bucket of water and working water hose nearby..
- Light one firework at a time and then quickly move away.
- Use fireworks OUTDOORS in a clear area, away from buildings and vehicles.
- Never relight a "dud" firework. Wait 20 minutes and then soak it in a bucket of water.
- Never carry fireworks in your pocket or shoot them into metal or glass containers.
- Do not experiment with homemade fireworks.
- Don't bring your pets to a fireworks display, even a small display.
- If fireworks are being used near your home, put your pet in a safe, interior room to reduce sound exposure and make sure your pet has an ID tab on in case it runs off during the fireworks display.