physical health• Immunizations
• Asthma Program
• Sports & Wellness Physicals
• Physical Activity Programs
• Dental Care
• Vision Care
• Weight Loss Programs
mental health• Anger Management
prevention & wellness• Making Proud Choices
• Project SUCCESS!
• Rapid Assessment for Adolescent
Preventive Services (RAAPS)
The Youth Advisory Council members are youth leaders who come together to advocate for students and our RAHS School-based Health Centers (SBHC). Please contact your RAHS health center for more information.
Have a question? Need some advice?
Ask a YAC member. If they don't know the answer, they'll find out from one of the many experts at RAHS. Click here to learn about YAC!
February 25, 2015
• Read all about the RAHS - YHC Partnership! Click here.
• The Fall/Winter 2014 RAHS Newsletter is out! Read it here.
• Confused about health insurance? RAHS has specially trained counselors who can help. Contact us between 8am - 4pm at (734) 998-5795 or UMHS-RAHS@med.umich.edu. Click here for the ACA Information Flyer.
• Interested in Yoga? Contact RAHS at Ypsilanti High School - (734) 221-1007
or Ypsilanti Middle School - (734) 221-2271.
• Athletes! Get your sports physicals for the 2015-2016 school year.
Download the form here.
invest in healthy teens
- RAHS gives teens in our area the tools they need to live a healthy and happy lifestyle. Contributions from people like you and companies like yours help provide immunizations, health and fitness programs, and counseling for teens....
- Without programs like diet & nutrition, anger management, and others, these teens would be at an increased risk for obesity, academic problems, and undiagnosed and untreated mental health issues....
- Consider donating to RAHS by clicking on the Michigan Online Giving link below and choosing that your gift go to the Regional Alliance for Healthy Schools (RAHS)....