Walk-In Appointments Available
Sick Visits and Preventive Health Care appointments are offered at all RAHS Clinics
Confidential Services are available!
Call to schedule an appointment.
Caring for your mind is important!
RAHS offers Counseling Services and Support Groups for all your care needs.
Confidential services are available!
RAHS Health Center Locations
Beecher High School
Lincoln High School
Lincoln Middle School
Northwestern High School
Pathways to Success Academic Campus
Richfield Early Learning Center
Richfield Public School Academy
Scarlett Middle/Mitchell Elementary School
Ypsilanti Community High School
Ypsilanti Community Middle School
- Ypsi High Vision Day : February 9
- Ypsi Middle Vision Day : February 23
- Lincoln Middle/High Vision Day : March 9
HEALTH TIPSFor information on various health concerns, visit the University of Michigan Health Library.
February is Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month
- Young adult dating violence is a big problem that affects youth in every community across the nation.
- Nearly 1.5 million high school students nationwide experience physical abuse from a dating partner in a single year.
- One in three adolescents in the US is a victim of physical, sexual, emotional, or verbal abuse from a dating partner.
- One in 10 high school students has been purposefully hit, slapped or physically hurt by a boyfriend or girlfriend.
- Girls and young women between 16 and 24 experience the highest rate of intimate partner violence - almost 3x the national average.
- 43% of dating college women report experiencing violent and abusive dating behaviors.
- Violent relationships in adolescence can have serious ramifications by putting the victims at higher risk for substance abuse, eating disorders, risky sexual behavior and further domestic violence.
- Being physically or sexually abused makes teen girls 6x more likely to become pregnant and 2x as likely to get an STI.
- Only 33% of teens who were in a violent relationship ever told anyone about the abuse.
- RAHS staff can help - contact your school-based health center!
- Highly-trained advocates offer free and confidential support, information, and advocacy at 1-866-331-9474, text loveis to 22522 or at LoveisRespect.org