Walk-In Appointments Available
Sick Visits and Preventive Health Care appointments are offered at all RAHS Clinics
Confidential Services are available!
Call to schedule an appointment.
Caring for your mind is important!
RAHS offers Counseling Services and Support Groups for all your care needs.
Confidential services are available!
RAHS Health Center Locations
Beecher High School
Carman-Ainsworth High School
Kearsley High School
Lincoln High School
Lincoln Middle School
Northwestern High School
Pathways to Success Academic Campus
Richfield Early Learning Center
Richfield Public School Academy
Scarlett Middle/Mitchell Elementary School
Ypsilanti Community High School
Ypsilanti Community Middle School
- Ypsi High/Community Vision Day : September 14
- Scarlett Middle/Mitchell Elementary Vision Day : September 28
- Run with RAHS 5k: Saturday, September 30
- Lincoln Middle/Community Vision Day: October 12
- Ypsi Middle/Community Vision Day: October 26
HEALTH TIPSFor information on various health concerns, visit the University of Michigan Health Library.
September is National Preparedness Month
- Disasters Don't Plan Ahead. You Can.
- Make a Plan for Yourself, Family and Friends
- Plan to Help Your Neighbor and Community
- Practice and Build Out Your Plans
- Preparedness videos
October 28 is National Prescription Drug Take Back Day