Walk-In Appointments Available
Sick Visits and Preventive Health Care appointments are offered at all RAHS Clinics
Confidential Services are available!
Call to schedule an appointment.
Caring for your mind is important!
RAHS offers Counseling Services and Support Groups for all your care needs.
Confidential services are available!
RAHS Health Center Locations
Beecher High School
Carman-Ainsworth High School
Kearsley High School
Lincoln High School
Lincoln Middle School
Northwestern High School
Pathways to Success Academic Campus
Richfield Early Learning Center
Richfield Public School Academy
Scarlett Middle/Mitchell Elementary School
Ypsilanti Community High School
Ypsilanti Community Middle School
- Lincoln Middle/Community Vision Day: October 12
- Ypsi Middle/Community Vision Day: October 26
- Vision Day: November 9
- Ypsi High/Community Vision Day: December 14
HEALTH TIPSFor information on various health concerns, visit the University of Michigan Health Library.
October is National Bullying Prevention Month
- Bullying directly affects students’ ability to learn
- Bystanders can be powerful allies
- Anyone can bully, and anyone can be bullied
- More than one in every five (20.8%) students reports being bullied
- Unity Day is Oct. 25 - Wear ORANGE
October 28 is National Prescription Drug Take Back Day