Walk-In Appointments Available
Sick Visits and Preventive Health Care appointments are offered at all RAHS Clinics
Confidential Services are available!
Call to schedule an appointment.
Caring for your mind is important!
RAHS offers Counseling Services and Support Groups for all your care needs.
Confidential services are available!
- Ypsilanti High School / Community Vision Day: September 13
- Scarlett Middle School / Community Vision Day: September 20
- Run with RAHS 5k: October 6
- Ypsilanti Middle School / Community Vision Day: October 11
- Lincoln Middle School / Community Vision Day: October 25
- Lincoln High School / Community Vision Day: November 8
- All RAHS Health Centers CLOSED: November 22-23
HEALTH TIPSFor information on various health concerns, visit the University of Michigan Health Library.
September is National Childhood Obesity Awareness Month. About 1 in 6 (17%) children in the United States is obese. Learn ways to promote healthy growth in children and prevent obesity, and how obesity is measured in children.
Other September dates: