Walk-In Appointments Available
Sick Visits and Preventive Health Care appointments are offered at all RAHS Clinics
Confidential Services are available!
Call to schedule an appointment.
Caring for your mind is important!
RAHS offers Counseling Services and Support Groups for all your care needs.
Confidential services are available!
RAHS Health Center Locations
Beecher High School
Carman-Ainsworth High School
Kearsley High School
Lincoln High School
Lincoln Middle School
Northwestern High School
Pathways to Success Academic Campus
Richfield Early Learning Center
Richfield Public School Academy
Scarlett Middle/Mitchell Elementary School
Ypsilanti Community High School
Ypsilanti Community Middle School
- Ypsi High/Community Vision Day : August 10
- Ypsi High/Community Vision Day : August 24
- Scarlett Middle/Mitchell Elementary Immunization Walk-In Day : August 28 from 8am - 11am
- Scarlett Middle/Mitchell Elementary Immunization Walk-In Day : August 30 from 8am - 11am
- Run with RAHS 5K : Saturday, September 30
SAVE THE DATE!
HEALTH TIPSFor information on various health concerns, visit the University of Michigan Health Library.
August is National Immunizations Awareness Month
- Vaccines aren't just for babies. Some vaccines you get as a baby wear off as you get older.
- Going back to school - elementary, middle, high, or college? Check your vaccination records!
- If you do not vaccinate, you are at increased risk for disease, and can spread disease to others.
- Preteens and teens need four vaccines to protect against serious diseases: Meningococcal conjugate vaccine, HPV, Tdap vaccine, and a yearly flu vaccine
- Vaccines are safe! They have been studied very carefully and over many years by multiple sources.