Walk-In Appointments Available
Sick Visits and Preventive Health Care appointments are offered at all RAHS Clinics
Confidential Services are available!
Call to schedule an appointment.
Caring for your mind is important!
RAHS offers Counseling Services and Support Groups for all your care needs.
Confidential services are available!
- Lincoln Middle School / Community Vision Day: October 4
- Run with RAHS 5k: October 6
- Ypsilanti Middle School / Community Vision Day: October 11
- Lincoln High School / Community Vision Day: November 8
- All RAHS Health Centers CLOSED: November 22-23
- Pathways to Success / Community Vision Day: December 13
HEALTH TIPSFor information on various health concerns, visit the University of Michigan Health Library.
October is National Bullying Prevention Month. More than 1 in every 5 students reports being bullied. More than half of bullying situations stop when a peer intervenes. Learn more about bullying, about cyberbullying, and how to combat them.
Other October dates: